Friday, June 8, 2007

Grateful for You!!!!!

"Love and gratitude can part seas, it can move mountains and it can create miracles. The power of love and gratitude will dissolve all negativity in our lives, no matter what form it has taken."

-Rhonda Byrne

To my dear friends,

Thank you so much for taking the time to devote to a daily grateful blog. I love applying the secret in anyway that I can and to be able to share it with friends is quite powerful.

Feel free to add quotes or words of inspiration to your lists to keep us all motivated. And....don't worry if you feel like you are repeating yourself in your grateful list……I am grateful for a lot of things everyday! Like you!

This shouldn’t feel like a chore. Treat it like brushing your teeth! You wouldn’t go 1 day without doing that would you? I truly believe you will start to see a great transformation, not only in your own life, but in all of our lives as friends.

Love you, mean it!
Charla

OK, here goes.......
6-8-07

I am grateful for all of my beautiful friends.
I am grateful for my family.
I am grateful for the love in my life, Stuuuuiiiieeee!
I am grateful for the roof over my head.
I am grateful for my Friday paycheck.
I am grateful for a body that is strong and healthy.
I am grateful for my voice.
I am grateful that I made it through yesterday which was a 17 hour day!
I am grateful that I had a good turn out at my writer’s round.
I am grateful for all my friends from the gym who are so supportive.
I am grateful my car that gets me from A to B.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Awesome idea Charla! We all have so much to be grateful for! I don't even know where to begin!
- I am grateful for my Family & Friends...they are the best a girl could have!
- I am grateful for my boss & my job, and his belief in me!
- I am grateful for the new ventures God has given to me & the courage to move forward with them
- I am grateful for planes! It only takes me 2 hours to get from Houston to Nashville because of them! :)
- I am grateful for Charla for allowing me to be part of her journey! I'm already loving the ride!